2021 Festival Update
Good Morning Supporters After last night’s disappointing news from the government about the delay to stage 4 of the roadmap, I wanted to assure ticket holders that the Lasham Classical Music Festival will be proceeding as planned in a fortnight’s time. When we began planning in September 2020 we always had the approach of prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and we were always planning for socially distanced audiences and a Covid-secure environment to make things as safe as possible.
Your visit to St Mary’s will be a little different from previous years, with us operating a reduced capacity so that we can ensure all groups are appropriately distanced. All patrons will be required to wear a face covering, unless exempt, to ensure the health and safety of fellow audience members and musicians. Around the church there will be a one way system and the bar will be operating table service only. I sincerely hope the measures we put in place will make you feel that the concerts are a safe environment, and will in no way diminish the joy we will all feel in performing and hearing live music again.
The musicians & I are greatly looking forward to performing for you and hope that you will be able to join us for a concert or two. Although Saturday’s concert is sold out, there are tickets still available for a number of other concerts which can be reserved through the website.